It’s easy to make and taste amazing with its rich peanut butter flavour and sweet touch of maple syrup and vanilla.
Healthwise, it’s packed with fiber and protein which helps you stay full longer and keep your blood sugar stable. (You can find the nutritional info below the recipe).
Tastewise it’s delicious together with a plant based yogurt and some fresh fruit. You can also enjoy it with almond-, or coconut milk (or your milk of choice) however the granola doesn’t stay crunchy as long when it gets mixed with milk.
It’s also great as a snack without anything else (warning: it can be hard to stop when you get going!).
If you like this low-sugar granola recipe please share it, pin’et or leave a comment below – I’d love to hear what you think!
Low Sugar Peanut Butter Granola Recipe
- 50 g oats
- 50 g shredded coconut
- 40 g peanut butter
- 30 g almonds
- 10 g maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Turn on your oven to 100 degree celcius
- Chup up the almonds into small pieces and add them to a bowl along with the other ingredients
- Mix it all well with a fork or your hands
- When everything is mixed well together, add the granola to a roasting pan covered with baking paper.
- Bake it for 45mins to an hour, until the granola is crunchy.
- Store in a glass jar.